My Travel Playlist

As you guys have probably picked up, I'm pretty passionate about travel. But as everything else in my life, that passion comes second to my passion for music.
So, I thought that I would combine in this post, my two favourite things in the world and show you guys the 20 best songs on my travel playlist. (In no particular order)

- Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac

-  1979 - Smashing Pumpkins

-  Moments - Bliss n Eso

-  Daydreamer - KarlK

-  Best Day of My Life - American Authors

-  Good Life - One Republic

-  Hopeless Wanderer - Mumford and Sons

-  Big Jet Plane - Angus and Julia Stone

-  Drive - Incubus

- Send Me On My Way - Rusted Root

-  Life is a Highway - Tom Cochrane
   Cliche as hell I know, but I have to!

-  Fast Car - Tracey Chapman
   NOT the new remix

-  Tiny Dancer - Elton John

-  Summer Paradise - Simple Plan feat. Sean Paul

-  I Want to Break Free - Queen

-  Drops of Jupiter - Train

-  Wild World - Cat Stevens

-  Places - The National Parks

-  3AM - Matchbox Twenty

And, for when I'm home sick and sad:
-  Khe Sanh - Cold Chisel

Comments

Popular Posts